Nearly two weeks back we reported that Verizon was looking to clear out its Droid DNA inventory. The carrier was rumored to be launching promos to boost sales, it was also said that no additional stock would be provided to stores once they ran out. The Verizon Droid DNA price has now been cut to $50, customers will obviously have to take out a two year contract. Verizon hasn’t said anything about this price cut, so its not confirmed right now whether this price cut is a limited time offer.
Verizon was said to be clearing the inventory for something else, possibly a successor for the Droid DNA. The carrier has also confirmed that it will be launching the HTC One later this summer, just today a purported picture of the Verizon HTC One was posted online. There haven’t been any rumors about a Droid DNA successor, leading many to believe that Verizon is just moving Droid DNA stock to make way for the HTC One. Given HTC’s reluctance on carrier branding, its unlikely that HTC One will be rebranded by Verizon.
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-02-07 Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One
- 2013-12-17 HTC One Android 4.3 Update Increases Charging Speeds, Has VZ Cloud App Preloaded
- 2013-12-15 Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Approved
- 2013-12-08 Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-05-15 Verizon HTC One Release Rumored