It has consistently been rumored online over the last few days that Verizon Wireless is going to launch a new Droid smartphone. This is actually the first that this alleged smartphone has been pictured, its been called Motorola Droid Ultra MAXX, but its unclear as of now whether this is the ultimate moniker. At this point there are no further details available regarding this device, the picture has been posted online by @evleaks, who has a pretty good track record of taking the wraps off products that a company is yet to announce.
The model number of this smartphone is expected to be XT1080M. Apparently @evleaks is confident that the device will definitely look exactly like the way it does in the picture he has leaked. The design itself is quite similar to previous Droid smartphones that Motorola has developed. Even the familiar kevlar texture can clearly be seen at the bottom of this alleged device. Verizon has recently been clearing stock of its existing Droid smartphones so as to make way for something new, many believe this is being done ahead of an imminent launch of as many as four new Droid smartphones.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Motorola, Verizon,