It has consistently been rumored online over the last few days that Verizon Wireless is going to launch a new Droid smartphone. This is actually the first that this alleged smartphone has been pictured, its been called Motorola Droid Ultra MAXX, but its unclear as of now whether this is the ultimate moniker. At this point there are no further details available regarding this device, the picture has been posted online by @evleaks, who has a pretty good track record of taking the wraps off products that a company is yet to announce.
The model number of this smartphone is expected to be XT1080M. Apparently @evleaks is confident that the device will definitely look exactly like the way it does in the picture he has leaked. The design itself is quite similar to previous Droid smartphones that Motorola has developed. Even the familiar kevlar texture can clearly be seen at the bottom of this alleged device. Verizon has recently been clearing stock of its existing Droid smartphones so as to make way for something new, many believe this is being done ahead of an imminent launch of as many as four new Droid smartphones.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-02-05: Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-02: Moto G Available For Verizon's Prepaid Customers On January 9th
- 2013-12-15: Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Droid MAXX Available For $12.49 On Contract
- 2013-11-29: White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now