Vine has made its way from the iPhone to Android in the last couple of months, but the 6-second video creation tool has yet to make its way to all Android devices, specifically tablets. That all changes today as Vine has made itself available to the Kindle Fire HD.
Yes – we know you’re probably aware the Kindle Fire HD only has a front-facing camera, which means those of you with the tablet had better make sure you’re looking your best when recording your Vine videos considering nearly 100% of your upcoming creations will be featuring yourself. You could try to use the front-facing camera to capture subjects that are in front of you, but that’ll just make your video more awkward than it probably will be.
Kindle Fire HD owners who want to join in on the 6-second video craze can do so by visiting the Amazon Appstore where your version of Vine awaits. All we ask is that you make a 6-second video that is more addictive than Gummy Money. Maybe think of something else you can stick gummy worms into, and then you’ll have a hit in no time.
- 2014-04-03: Vine Direct Messaging Launched
- 2014-03-06: Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- 2014-01-10: Game Of Thrones Vines From Season 4 Trainer
- 2014-01-05: Vine Introduces 'TV Mode' And Web Profiles
- 2013-12-19: Vine Vanity URLs Launch Tomorrow
- 2013-12-18: Vine For Android Runs On Gingerbread, Allows Only Viewing
- 2013-08-22: Vine For Android Updated
- 2013-07-12: Vine For Android Updated
- 2013-06-28: Vine For Android Updated With Front Camera Support
- 2013-06-03: Vine For Android Now Available