We have received word in the past that Vine has not been doing too well after Instagram came up with their Vine rival, known as Video For Instagram, and while Vine for iOS has been updated with whispers of Vine heading for the Windows Phone platform, what about Vine for Android? Good news Android smartphone owners – you can now also shoot your very own Mario Bros. levels using food on Vine, as Vine for Android has been updated to bring it on par with what the iOS offering has.
Apart from having a bunch of new channels, Vine 1.3.1 will also let you have better control when it comes to capturing six second clips through the introduction of focus, grid and ghost (that shows your previous shots) camera tools. Apart from that, you are also able to revine – which happens to be the company’s watchword for repost (like a retweet on Twitter’s terms) friends’ posts within the app itself, in addition to muting all the short and noisy videos. We do wonder whether Vine for Windows Phone 8 will pack its fair share of surprises.
Next Story: BlackBerry A10 Aristo Image Leaked
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2013-12-18 Vine For Android Runs On Gingerbread, Allows Only Viewing
- 2013-08-22 Vine For Android Updated
- 2013-07-01 Vine Available On Kindle Fire HD Through Amazon Appstore
- 2013-06-28 Vine For Android Updated With Front Camera Support
- 2013-06-03 Vine For Android Now Available