Are you one of those who have been patiently waiting in anticipation for the second Wii U speed update, but somehow when you looked towards the digital horizon, there was nothing in sight all the while? Fret not, I am quite sure that you are not the only one, and since you are a die hard Nintendo fan, I am quite sure that you are also used to waiting – for games, and in recent times, updates. Well, it seems that the second Wii U speed update has run into some issues, and it will be delayed until later this fall. Guess you will just have to wait until summer is over, occupying your time or venting your frustrations elsewhere. Good thing that Nintendo knows the value of placating their user base, where they will roll out some minor stability fixes for the Wii U. Hey, half empty or half full glass, the choice is yours. Something is better than nothing, right?
Nintendo has so far promised to deliver the second Wii U speed update sometime “between the end of September and beginning of October.” As for the smaller patch, you will see your Wii U’s system menu being updated to version 3.1 where it will bring with it minor stability fixes and tweaks the machine’s standby download function.
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-24: Over 50 Unity Titles Developed For The Wii U
- 2014-03-06: Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Revealed
- 2014-02-27: Fable Creator Calls The Wii U Awkward And Clumsy