At long last, YouTube has thrown in one-click embeddable “Subscribe” buttons to its offsite pages. Just how do you use it? Well, all it takes is a single click and you can embed one-click Subscribe buttons so that users would have an easier time subscribing to a company or an individual’s channel without having to visit its YouTube page. Where paid channels are concerned, the Subscribe button will be able to hook up to the channel pages instead of having to subscribe users automatically.
This particular move is YouTube’s effort in encouraging users to subscribe to even more channels. A YouTube spokesperson mentioned, “We want to help you build your channel’s audience wherever your fans are. Just like you’ve been able to embed your videos, now you can embed a one-click subscribe button on your site to make it easy for fans to follow you on YouTube.”
Adding this new feature is a no-brainer, all you need to do is enter the name of the channel, where YouTube will then conjure up a personalized code that should be copied and pasted into any content management system that runs a website. Are you stoked with what YouTube has done?
Next Story: Google Play Games App Introduced
- 2014-04-21 How To Convert YouTube To MP3
- 2014-04-15 Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-08 YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-06 YouTube On-Demand Music Streaming Service Delayed [Report]
- 2014-04-01 Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition