New rumor regarding the HTC One Max phablet has come in. HTC’s first ever phablet is expected to be unveiled in the coming months, there have been conflicting reports about its launch date. Some believe that HTC will unveil the One Max next month, while others are of the view that the launch will take place around 2013′s holiday season. Much has already been said and speculated about the device, the latest rumor reveals alleged specs of the phablet.
As per all of the rumors we’ve heard up till now, the One Max is expected to have a 5.9 inch 1080p Super LCD3 display, a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB RAM and a 3,000 mAh battery. It is now being said that HTC One Max will come with Android 4.3 pre-installed on top of which the company will slap Sense 5.5 UI. The changes that Sense 5.5 UI is expected to bring have not been revealed as yet. HTC One Max is now rumored to have a 2.1 megapixel front camera and a rear UltraPixel camera. TD-LTE support for China has been rumored as well. The company hasn’t confirmed anything about this device, though it has hinted once or twice that it might indeed be close to launching its first phablet.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-11-27 HTC One Max Review
- 2013-11-13 HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23 HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15 Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-10-14 HTC One Max Announced With Fingerprint Scan Feature