It does seem as though the closer a smartphone or tablet gets to its launch date, there will be more and more rumors surrounding it that leak out for the masses to speculate over. Take Sony Mobile’s upcoming flagship device for instance – first known to the world as the Sony Honami, it has allegedly appeared in benchmark tests as the Sony L39h, Well, apparently the alleged full specifications of the upcoming Sony Honami has been leaked before IFA 2013 kicks off early next month.
These leaked alleged specifications point to the Sony Honami running on a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, where your eyes will be treated to a TRILUMINOUS Display with X-Reality technology from Sony, in addition to an upgraded 20.7-megapixel ExmorRS sensor that is located on the back of the device, coupled with Sony G-Lens technology and BIONZ for mobile. As for the front camera, it is said to remain at just 2-megapixels, in addition to 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Do expect the Sony Honami to arrive as a waterproof and dust-proof device too, running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and the Xperia UI. Ah well, all will be revealed this coming September 4th for real, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2013-09-03: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26: White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26: Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23: New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance