When someone like Emperor Palpatine gives you an offer to “join the pork side”, you would be nuts to refuse his offer unless you do not mind being electrocuted to death by his Force Lightning. Of course, this is somewhat like Vito Corleone who gives people an offer they cannot refuse, but with a whole lot more tricks up his sleeve – literally, considering how Palpatine’s robe has a pretty long sleeve to begin with. Star Wars fans will be thrilled to enjoy the first “Join the Pork Side” video that you can watch above, and it has even been voiced by the Emperor from the Star Wars films, Ian McDiarmid himself.
It was just yesterday when we saw the multiplayer mode for Angry Birds Star Wars, but here we are with word about Angry Birds Star Wars II. This particular sequel will see both bird and pig versions of over 30 characters from the Star Wars universe. Do stay tuned as next Monday will deliver the first set of character reveal gameplay videos, and the game itself is set to be released later this September 19th on a worldwide scale, where it will also hit the decks as an universal app across iOS, Android (Google Play and Amazon) and Windows Phone 8 platforms for $0.99 a pop – or whatever you are paying in your local equivalent currency. A free version is also available on Google Play, but that will be ad-supported.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2012-11-28: Angry Birds Star Wars Hoth Level Coming
- 2012-10-05: Angry Birds and Star Wars collaboration in the pipeline?