If you enjoyed Rovio’s Angry Birds Star Wars, you might be interested to learn that the game will be getting a new multiplayer mode which was announced and shown off during Gamescom. The new multiplayer mode will support two to four players, along with a two-player co-op mode. While I’m not that much of a fan of the Angry Birds franchise, this multiplayer mode certainly looks like a lot of fun and something worth checking out. The game is also expected to make its debut on consoles later this year for the PlayStation 4, the PlayStation Vita, the Xbox 360, the Wii, the Wii U, and the Nintendo 3DS. It will see a release on the 29th of October for US markets, and the rest of the world can expect to get it on their consoles on the 1st of November. In any case if you’d like to see what the multiplayer mode would be like, check it out in the video above for the details!
Next Story: Moto Maker: The Most Beautiful Moto X Is Yours
- 2013-10-30: Angry Birds Star Wars To Debut On Next-Gen Consoles
- 2013-08-21: Angry Birds Star Wars Multiplayer Mode Shown Off In Video
- 2013-07-18: Angry Birds Star Wars Headed To Consoles, Handhelds On October 29
- 2013-07-15: Angry Birds Star Wars II Coming September 19 Along With Physical Toys
- 2013-07-12: Angry Birds Star Wars Prequel Teased Ahead Of July 15 Reveal
- 2013-07-11: Angry Birds Star Wars For iPhone And iPad To Go Free For A Week