AOC introduced a USB monitor a few years ago which was lightweight and featured a built-in USB port that would both receive power and its signal through the use of plug-and-play. It now looks like AOC is releasing a brand-new USB-powered monitor, but instead of being a full-fledged display, the company has made it more of a secondary display.
The AOC e1659Fwu features a 16-inch 1366 x 768 resolution display and a USB 3.0 connection which, just like with the previous USB monitor, can be used to power the monitor as well as act as a secondary display. The monitor offers a 500:1 contrast ratio, 5ms response time and has a foldable flexi-stand that allows the display to be viewed in either landscape or portrait mode. The AOC e1659Fwu is also extremely lightweight and portable, which comes with a carrying case as well as a VESA 75 x 75mm Mount Compliment feature that allows you to easily mount the USB monitor on your wall.
If you’re interested in adding a slim, USB-powered monitor to your current setup, the AOC e1659Fwu is currently available on Amazon for $129.99, which seems like a pretty fair price considering the monitor will be used as a secondary display for the most part.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm