Earlier this morning, Samsung announced its Galaxy Mega 6.3 would be headed to the U.S. with the large phablet being made available on AT&T, Sprint and U.S. Cellular. In their announcement, Samsung said each carrier would be making their individual announcement concerning the Galaxy Mega 6.3′s availability, and just a few moments after the announcement, AT&T has stepped forward and made their official announcement regarding the device’s availability.
For current or future AT&T subscribers, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be made available on August 23, which the carrier says they’ll be the first one to offer the device in the U.S. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be available for $149.99 with a two-year agreement, or for only $24 per month if you’re an AT&T Next subscriber. There’s no word on just how long AT&T will have the Galaxy Mega 6.3 on its service before competing carriers will offer their version, but if you want it first, it looks like AT&T will be the way to go.
In addition to today’s news, AT&T has also published a new Mobile Minute video where they highlight a number of the Galaxy Mega 6.3′s features. If you need to be reminded of what the Galaxy Mega 6.3 has, check out their video, and for a more extensive look at the device, check out our review.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Samsung,
- Seen at: att