Earlier this morning, Samsung announced its Galaxy Mega 6.3 would be headed to the U.S. with the large phablet being made available on AT&T, Sprint and U.S. Cellular. In their announcement, Samsung said each carrier would be making their individual announcement concerning the Galaxy Mega 6.3′s availability, and just a few moments after the announcement, AT&T has stepped forward and made their official announcement regarding the device’s availability.
For current or future AT&T subscribers, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be made available on August 23, which the carrier says they’ll be the first one to offer the device in the U.S. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be available for $149.99 with a two-year agreement, or for only $24 per month if you’re an AT&T Next subscriber. There’s no word on just how long AT&T will have the Galaxy Mega 6.3 on its service before competing carriers will offer their version, but if you want it first, it looks like AT&T will be the way to go.
In addition to today’s news, AT&T has also published a new Mobile Minute video where they highlight a number of the Galaxy Mega 6.3′s features. If you need to be reminded of what the Galaxy Mega 6.3 has, check out their video, and for a more extensive look at the device, check out our review.
Next Story: Xbox One Game Lineup Detailed By Microsoft
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2013-08-19: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Headed To AT&T, Sprint This Month
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Appears On The FCC With AT&T LTE Bands Supported