Did you read through our extensive review of the Moto X and decide “Yes – I’m a believer and would like to carry that smartphone around in my pocket for the rest of my life”? It looks like you won’t have to wait long until you’re able to have a Moto X of your very own as AT&T has just announced when they’ll be made available on its network.
AT&T will have white and black models of the Moto X available starting on August 23, with the 16GB version selling for $199.99 with a two-year agreement and the 32GB variant costing $249.99. If you were able to create your very own Moto X using Moto Maker, then you’ll be happy to know you can also expect your customized device to start shipping on August 23. Those who registered for early access will be able to have their orders start shipping on August 19.
That’s not all as AT&T will also be stocking the Moto X’s Skip accessory with all Moto Maker orders including a free Skip for a limited time. If you’d like to see just what kind of color options you can get with your Moto X, a number of AT&T retail stores will have a Moto Maker table that can help in your Moto X buying experience.
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-12-01: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint To Offer Moto X For $0.01 On Cyber Monday
- 2013-11-24: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4 KitKat Update Released
- 2013-11-18: Verizon Begins Soak Test Process For Moto X Android 4.4 Update [Rumor]
- 2013-08-23: Moto X Now Available On AT&T Starting At $199