Sometime at the beginning of June, the ZTE Mustang (Z998 if you love model numbers to describe smartphones) was leaked out, where it was tipped to make its way to AT&T for those who are interested. Well, we are glad to say that the ZTE Mustang smartphone has now made an appearance over at ZTE USA’s official website, which means it is well on its way to arrive in the hands of interested buyers real soon. Do ignore the “Buy” button there, as it does not not anything yet, and you will have to ride out your patience for a little while more.
Apparently, the ZTE Mustang is all set to be known as the AT&T Z998, sans any kind of naming convention which would point it back towards the direction of ZTE. Touted to arrive with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on board upon launch, it will boast of a 4.5” qHD (960 x 540) display, LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, a 5-megapixel camera at the back with LED flash, a 1-megapixel front-facing camera, a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory which can be further expanded via a microSD memory card slot, and a 2,070 mAh battery.
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released