Given that iOS and Android both have a plethora of messenger platforms to choose from, we’re not sure if the addition of BBM will help BlackBerry at all, but we guess sometimes variety is not a bad thing. For those who feel the same and are looking forward to BBM for iOS and Android, you’ve probably heard that the app will be arriving soon, but how soon? Well it seems that for a brief moment, the landing page of BBM for iOS and Android had gone live on BlackBerry’s website. Unfortunately the page has since been pulled, but not before the folks at CrackBerry managed to grab a screenshot of it which you can see pictured above.
CrackBerry has also noted that while BBM will arrive on iOS, the page clearly notes the iPhone, meaning that BBM for the iPad might not be an option, at least for the time-being. Still no word on when BBM for iOS and Android will be launch, but with Samsung Ghana advertising the app and with the landing page going live (briefly), perhaps a launch in the very near future can be anticipated. We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for more info, so check back with us at a later date to see if there are any updates to be had!
- 2014-04-04: BBM Stickers Selling Pretty Well On iOS Devices
- 2014-04-01: New BBM Update With Stickers And More Released
- 2014-03-30: BBM For Windows Phone Coming In Q2
- 2014-03-28: BlackBerry Boasts 85 Million Monthly Active BBM Users
- 2014-03-28: BlackBerry Could Consider Bringing BBM To Desktops
- 2014-03-18: Talk2Watch Pro Brings BBM Notifications Onto Pebble
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2014-03-06: BBM PINs Could Be Customizable In The Future