Over the past couple of weeks, we have seen several hints and leaks that suggested that BlackBerry could be working on a Porsche Design version of the BlackBerry Z10, and with all the evidence we’ve seen so far, we’d be surprised if they did not announce the device in the near future. Now thanks to a sighting within the BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1371 which has yet to be released to the public, more evidence of the Porsche Design BlackBerry Z10 has been sighted, and according to reports, they appear to be renders of the device which could possibly be from tutorials within the operating system.
While the image above does not say anything about it being a Porsche Design, the way the handset has been designed, along with the Porsche font, and the model number P’9982 (successor to the P’9981) seems to suggest otherwise. Unfortunately there are no images of the front of the device as these images appear to be part of a tutorial on how to insert a memory card and connecting the device to a charger. No word on when BlackBerry will announce the P’9982, but hopefully it will be soon and we can only imagine it will be announced alongside the BlackBerry Z30, so stay tuned for more updates!
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone