It’s undeniable one of the biggest games to be released this year is Call of Duty: Ghosts. The next game in the beloved Call of Duty franchise will be releasing on November 5, and during Microsoft’s Xbox One presentation at this year’s Gamescom, Activision had some news to share regarding the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will use dedicated servers by way of Xbox One’s cloud service. If you’re unfamiliar with dedicated servers, all you should know is your connection while playing online will be much more reliable and should drop much less.
In addition to the news of using dedicated servers, Activision also unveiled a new mode for Call of Duty: Ghosts called “Blitz mode.” Blitz mode challenges Call of Duty players by having them attack or defend particular zones on each end of the map. Once a player makes it to the enemy’s zone, they score a point for their team and are then teleported back to their spawn area. We’re sure this mode would result in a lot of tough decisions to be made as teams will probably debate whether or not they need to attack the enemy’s zone or stay back and defend their own.RELATED
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: activision, call of duty: ghosts, Microsoft, xbox, Xbox One,