Even though the most recent iterations of the franchise have been somewhat lacking, Capcom’s Resident Evil series has always been one that will send a wave of goosebumps all over a person’s body as they recall their scariest experience with the game. The creepiest holiday of them all, Halloween, will soon be upon us, which is why Universal Orlando will be making one of its haunted houses into a Resident Evil-themed house of terror.
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will be the time and place when you can visit the Resident Evil-inspired haunted house by allowing visitors to explore Raccoon City, while facing a zombie or FIFTY. The haunted house was created in collaboration between Universal and Capcom as it will embrace the real-world video game concept as one room will allow visitors to walk through a fight scene that has been paused.
The Resident Evil-inspired haunted house is one of several that will be available at this year’s Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights as houses inspired by The Cabin in the Woods, An American Werewolf in London and Evil Dead will also be available for your “pleasure.” For those interested, you can pay to get the dickens scared out of you between September 20 and November 2.RELATED
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Follow: capcom, resident evil, universal,