Other cloud events focus on legacy technologies and incremental change and tend to let the cloud “vendors” do the talking. CloudBeat, by contrast, delivers actionable lessons by focusing on real customers that are adopting the most disruptive technologies out there, regardless of who peddles them.
This year we’re featuring new cases from PayPal, Netflix, Stanford University, Airbnb, and General Electric, to name a few.
Ubergizmo readers register here with code “Gizmo” and save 20%!
- Paul Maritz, CEO, Pivotal
- George Hu, COO, Salesforce
- Saran Mandair, Sr. Director, Infrastructure Engineering, PayPal
- Ariel Tseitli, Director of Cloud Solutions, Netflix
- Ilya Fushman, Head of Product for Business & Mobile, Dropbox
- Katie Talamantez, Director of Finance, Stanford University
- Rod Smith VP, Emerging Technology, IBM
- Fabio Rosati, CEO, Elance
- John Dillon, CEO, Engine Yard
- Jessica Semaan, Customer Experience Mgr, Airbnb
- Dan Siroker, Co-Founder & CEO, Optimizely
- Dave Gilbert, Founder & CEO, SimpleSignal
- Brian Lillie, CIO, Equinix
Day two of CloudBeat will feature a lively startup competition where ten cloud companies — chosen from a pool of hundreds — will pitch their products/services live in front of an expert panel of judges and the full audience. Full details and submission can be found here. The application deadline is August 16.
CloudBeat 2013 will help you find those new investors, new hires, and new business opportunities through a series of organized initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, business card bingo, receptions, and a slick new networking app.
Join 500 executives — with a mix of business and IT decision makers, analysts, investors, brands, marketers, and press — for a rare look at what’s really working, who’s buying what, and where the industry is going as the cloud grows up.
- 2013-09-25: RealNetworks Launches RealPlayer Cloud
- 2013-09-16: Box Notes Announced
- 2013-08-20: CloudBeat 2013, San Francisco Sept. 9-10
- 2013-06-10: MLOVE ConFestival Europe, South of Berlin, June 19 – 21, 2013
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-05-06: Adobe Places Their Money On The Cloud
- 2013-04-29: Verizon Cloud Backup Service Arrives On Android, With iOS In Its Sights
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10