With Diablo 3’s Reaper of Souls expansion having been announced last week and with a possible 2014 release, we’re sure there are gamers out there who are looking forward to getting their hands on the game’s beta, which presumably would be released in both closed and open betas, although the question is when? Well the semi-good news is that if you were looking forward to a Reaper of Souls beta in 2013, you might just have your wish come true. This is according to a Korean video interview by Players Cuts in which they asked the game’s director, Josh Mosqueira if there was any hope that a beta could be released this year.
Mosqueira answered with a simple “yes” which seems like good news, although like we said earlier, this beta could be a closed one meaning that it might not be available to the public. Instead a closed beta could mean that only a select few gamers will get to try the game. Of course we expect Blizzard will open up the beta to the public at a later date which they did with Diablo 3, but 2013’s beta could be a closed one, so don’t get your hopes up just yet. In any case we expect more information to be made available during BlizzCon 2013, so if you’re looking forward to more Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls info, check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released