With Diablo 3 having been released more than a year ago, there’s a good chance that gamers have probably completed the game several times over with more than one character, and while the Paragon System does add a bit more “content” to the game, an expansion would probably serve everyone best, wouldn’t it? Last we heard Blizzard could announce the Diablo 3 expansion at Gamescom and sure enough it looks like that will be happening.
Blizzard has launched a site part of their Diablo 3 page with the title that reads “Reaper of Souls”, which some are taking to hint at the expansion’s name. Not much is known about this expansion as the page only features a quote from the Book of Tyrael saying, “Death, at least, shall spread its wings all over.” Pretty ominous stuff but either way sounds pretty exciting! Of course there’s no telling if this is the expansion for the game, or if could be a new novel, a trading card game, or whatever, but we’re definitely hoping for the best.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- Follow: blizzard, diablo,