Feedly gained a lot of traction after the demise of Google Reader earlier this year. It has turned out to be one of the most widely used RSS readers ever since Google started to sunset its iconic service. Feedly recently announced the Pro subscription model which costs $5 per month. It was announced today that Feedly Pro is now live for everyone. Those who are interested can sign up now for either $5 per month or $45 for an entire year. Subscribers will get access to the first batch of Pro features.
Right now the Pro features batch include the ability to search within feeds, integration with Evernote and HTTPS support for an additional layer of security. Subscribers also get premium support which means that their queries will be dealt with on a priority basis. Feedly says that it will continue to add more features for Pro users regularly. The company says that this subscription model will make it more sustainable in the long run and will lead to more “innovation” for both standard and Pro users. They’ve also listened to user feedback and brought HTTPS support along with one-click Pocket integration to Feedly standard. More information about subscription to Pro is available on Feedly’s website.
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Liking A Company's Facebook Page Could Potentially Void Your Right To Sue Them
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: IRS Might Monitor Social Media To Bust Tax Evaders
- 2014-04-15: BitTorrent Sync Now Supports Network Attached Storage Devices