Samsung is expected to unveil its new phablet next month. The company has already sent out invites for an event that scheduled to take place on September 4th. Its invite hinted at what we might get to see at the event. There have been consistent rumors and leaks about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 over the past couple of months, we’re now hopefully less than a fortnight away from the official launch. The phablet is now one step closer to release, it has finally received Bluetooth SIG certification.
The Bluetooth SIG certification doesn’t reveal any major details about the device. It doesn’t even pinpoint when Samsung will release the Galaxy Note 3. Whenever such a report comes about an upcoming device, that it has been granted certification, it is usually taken as an indicator that the release will take place soon. There’s no official word as yet from Samsung regarding Galaxy Note 3 release, it is just expected to unveil the device on September 4th. Rumors suggest that Samsung will release Galaxy Note 3 in the market days after it is done with the announcement. That might be true for certain markets such as Korea. It is unclear right now which carriers in the U.S. will be picking up the device and when they will release it to the customers. For all of that information, we have to sit tight until September 4th.
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-09-04 Galaxy Note 3: Hands-On Review
- 2013-09-03 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 APKs Hint At Fingerprint Scanning Feature
- 2013-09-02 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Could Feature 2.5GB Of RAM, Not 3GB
- 2013-09-02 Samsung Galaxy Note 3's Snapdragon 800 Chipset "Confirmed" By South Korean Carrier
- 2013-09-01 Galaxy Note 3 Pictured Once Again