Samsung’s new phablet is going to be released next month. The company has already confirmed that we’ll be seeing the Galaxy Note 3 for the first time on September 10th. There have been countless rumors about the device and its specifications, however little is known about its design. Recently we saw the purported front panel of Galaxy Note 3 being compared with that of Galaxy Note 2, minor changes were evident. Now an unofficial render of Galaxy Note 3 has popped up online, it has actually been posted on Spigen’s website. Spigen is a case and accessory manufacturer for mobile devices.
Along with the render, Spigen mentions the launch date of Galaxy Note 3. The unofficial render shows off Galaxy Note 3′s front, but since Samsung hasn’t shown off what the new phablet looks like, we must not assume right now that it will look completely like this. Case manufacturers usually create products either based on rumors or information that they receive about the design of a new device. Still, it remains to be seem just how spot-on this render is, we’ll know for sure once Samsung lifts the wraps on September 4th. It is also going to announce it’s new smartwatch at the very same event.
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover