Samsung has an event scheduled on September 4th. The event’s invite contained a hint about what it intends to unveil. For the past couple of months we’ve been hearing that Samsung will unveil its next generation phablet, the Galaxy Note 3, in September. The invite hinted at just that. Galaxy Note 3 is one of the most hotly anticipated device of this summer, the company will finally unveil every single detail there is to know, regardless of the fact that there have already been a lot of rumors about its features and specifications. A new rumor has surfaced today. Samsung will apparently offer Galaxy Note 3 in pink, apart from the conventional black and white colors.
The rumor comes from Sammobile, they claim to have heard from an insider that during September, Samsung will ship Galaxy Note 3 in black and white. After a month, around late October, they’ll start shipping the phablet in pink. It is not known right now if this color option will be limited to certain markets, such as the company’s native South Korea or Taiwan. There’s obviously no way of confirming right now if the pink Galaxy Note 3 will find its way Stateside. There’s also the possibility that release schedules may change, Samsung is expected to put the phablet out soon after the announcement takes place on September 4th.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, IFA, ifa 2013, Samsung,