GameStop’s annual GameStop Expo is currently underway in Las Vegas, which means thousands of you who are attending have probably gotten your dirty little mitts all over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One enough to make an educated decision as to which console you’ll be purchasing later this year. Fortunately for GameStop managers, they won’t have to worry about making that tough decision as they’ll be getting a free PlayStation 4 and seven games at launch.
The news was announced during this year’s GameStop Expo and will probably make those who regularly visit their local GameStop extremely jealous managers of their favorite video game-related shop will be getting a free PlayStation 4.
If that wasn’t enough salt in your wounds, GameStop managers will also be receiving seven free games, which seem to be Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Need for Speed: Rivals, Battlefield 4 and Beyond: Two Souls. The last title is a PlayStation 3 game, which is interesting Sony would give managers a PS4 while also offering a PlayStation 3 game. We’re not sure if this is some kind of hint at backwards compatibility, or if Sony hopes these managers will keep their PS3 around long enough to play Beyond: Two Souls. Either way, GameStop managers will have an extremely stressful holiday season this year, but it’ll be a little less stressful with a free PS4 in their home.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2014-04-02: Sony PS4 Survey Hints At Possible Features
- 2014-04-01: Sony Japan To Get Limited Edition Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Bundle
- 2013-07-29: Sony PlayStation 4 Pre-Orders Back Again At GameStop
- 2013-06-28: PS4, Xbox One Will Be Playable At GameStop Expo 2013
- 2013-03-29: PlayStation 4 Demand To Outpace Supply, Says GameStop