A couple of weeks back it was rumored that iPhone 5S might also be available in gold color. We didn’t hear any more rumors about that possibility, most people thought that it wasn’t likely for Apple to take such a step. A few days ago Ming-Chi Kuo, a well known analyst at KGI Securities, claimed that the gold iPhone 5S is indeed coming and that it would have 128GB of on-board storage. The first picture believed to be of this gold iPhone 5S has been posted online, the picture only shows off the casing and not the fully assembled device.
The picture was initially posted online by a French website called Macboutic. Now you might notice something unorthodox with the picture. There are no regulatory markings, iPhone moniker and Apple logo on the back of this purported iPhone 5S casing. That’s because they’ve been edited out, at least that’s what Macboutic says. Still, this isn’t sufficient to believe that a gold iPhone 5S will become available later this year. For all we know, this casing could belong to a prototype that the company tested at some point in time. Apple is expected to unveil the new iPhone alongside its much rumored low cost sibling at an event on September 10th.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Follow: gold,