Rumor has it that Apple will offer a color option for the iPhone 5S that it has never offered before. We’ve already seen a purported gold iPhone 5S casing, though a number of analysts believe that it was fake. Today a few pictures of yet another iPhone 5S casing in gold have surfaced online. These pictures show that the casing has a much lighter shade of gold, which is in line with analysts’ predictions. It is believed that the gold color wouldn’t be too over the top, rather it is apparently going to be a lot like champagne.
Despite various reports from a number of respected sources, it can not be said for sure right now if Apple will indeed sell iPhone 5S in gold as well. There’s no way of confirming the authenticity of the casing seen in these pictures, for all we know it could belong to a prototype. On the back the FCC certification and other relevant markings are missing, they also were absent on the gold casing that was previously leaked. Apple is expected to unveil the next generation iPhone on September 10th. As per rumors, the device might begin shipping in select markets from September 20th. [Images via AppAdvice]RELATED
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Follow: iPhone 5S, next generation iphone,