Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 will be releasing in just a little over a month, which means the company is going full steam with its marketing for the game. Rockstar still has a few tricks up its sleeve as they plan on revealing Grand Theft Auto 5′s online multiplayer tomorrow morning, but until then, the company has launched the game’s official website which includes a number of interesting sights and sounds for you to enjoy.
When Grand Theft Auto 5 releases next month, you’ll be spending a huge amount of time in Los Santos and Blaine County, so why not familiarize yourself with the area by visiting the interactive travelogue to learn more about the area prior to your visit. When you visit Grand Theft Auto 5′s website, you’ll be able to learn more about the game’s shopping, neighbors and affordable healthcare, although Rockstar hasn’t made all of the areas of the travelogue available just yet.
If that wasn’t enough to wet your whistle, Rockstar has also released some new screenshots for Grand Theft Auto 5 that feature once again feature a number of activities you can perform in the game, such as playing a game of tennis or riding a number of the vehicles available in the game.
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2013-12-03: GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-21: GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions