It was recently that Rockstar unveiled Grand Theft Auto 5’s online mode, and for those who felt that this was a feature that they would love to play upon the game’s release, you might have to wait a while. According to Rockstar, while the game is expected to launch worldwide on the 17th of September for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles, the online mode will only be made available on the 1st of October, about two weeks after its release. It’s not too long of a wait so hopefully GTA 5 fans will be able to remain patient until then! The online mode is expected to be a free download that gamers can get their hands on the 1st of October, and for those unfamiliar, it will overlap with the single-player campaign. However the character that the gamer creates for the online mode will be separate from the main game’s storyline and protagonists Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.
- 2014-04-16 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08 Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18 GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02 Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission