Guardians of Middle Earth is making its way to the PC platform, and this particular bit of news is sure to throw fans of the title into a frenzy with the publisher of the game itself having confirmed that it is all set for an August 29th release date on Steam, with other digital retailers making it available at £14.99 a pop. Blacklight: Retribution developer Zombie Studios has been assigned to perform the port, and for folks who already are rocking to Guardians of Middle Earth on the PS3 or Xbox 360, there is a possibility that you might just be eligible for a code for the base game on PC.
It has also been confirmed that the PC version will boast of all three dozen characters from the console edition, in addition to a trio of modes and half a dozen maps that will include The Shire, Goblin-town and Mirkwood. Not only that, you can also fork out more money to pick up 36 alternate Guardian skins over Steam, and the game itself will boast of Steamworks integration, a big picture mode and a range of controller support options. For £14.99, this release will be accompanied by Magneto – I’m sorry, I meant Gandalf, Galadriel, Thráin, Gollum, Hildifons and Legolas and their alternate skins. For those who cannot wait and want the whole works from the get go can pick up the Mithril Edition at £60.99 a pop.
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder