Have you watched the Smurfs 2 on the silver screen already? It was a rather disappointing outing for me, but the kids in the cinema sure as heck enjoyed themselves. The color blue is a soothing one, and depending on how it is presented, it certainly does well in the world of fashion. In fact, the shade of blue has also made the headlines recently here at Ubergizmo, where we talked about the PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controllers arriving in magma red and wave blue shades, not to mention a 250GB blue PS3 bundle hitting GameStop this coming October 8th. Not only that, a few days ago, we did mention about spotting a blue colored HTC One in a spyshot somewhere, and here we are with a leak of an alleged Sprint road map, where it touted the presence of the blue HTC One that will carry a corresponding launch date of September 10th – which is not too far away, really.
Just in case September 10th sounds familiar to you, that is because we reported on a U turn earlier this morning, where the new iPad might or might not be launched on September 10th itself. Granted, most of the world would keep their eyes peeled on Apple’s announcement this September 10th, so just in case you are going to miss it, the blue HTC One will in all probability also make its way to Sprint on the same day.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2013-10-23 HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-02 Android 4.3 For Sprint HTC One Rolling Out Today
- 2013-08-15 Sprint Receives Exclusive Red HTC One
- 2013-07-17 Sprint HTC One Gets Incremental Software Update
- 2013-05-16 Sprint HTC One Update Fixes Capacitive Button Sensitivity Issue