Nearly ten days ago we reported that the NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered HTC One X+ was receiving the much awaited Android 4.2.2 update. This update for the company’s flagship’s variant from last year brought enhanced Sense 5 UI as well as other improvements. Soon after that update was rolled out in various regions such as Europe and Asia, the Android 4.2.2 update for HTC One X has been rolled out in those regions as well. The update, which bumps version number to 4.18.401.2, weighs in around 380MB and brings HTC Sense 5 UI on top of the core Android 4.2.2.
HTC Sense 5 debuted on the One, HTC’s 2013 flagship which was released a few months ago. So the HTC One X update brings BlinkFeed, a new lockscreen, a Quick Settings panel as well as the option to get a battery percentage icon in the status bar. This particular update is only for the European HTC One X variant, which is codenamed Endeavor, not for AT&T”s variant of the device which carries the Evita codename. It is believed that all markets in Europe will be receiving the update notification over the next few hours. The impatient ones can manually check for the update by going to Settings app and following through to the About section. [Image via AndroidPolice]RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: android 4.2.2, HTC One X,