Does anyone remember anything about the Huawei Honor? We reviewed it at the end of 2011, and somehow or rather, did not manage to catch a glimpse of the Huawei Honor 2, and there has been glimpses of the Huawei Honor 3 for quite some time already, without much being revealed. It does seem as though the general public in China tend to get more information about the XiaoMi Mi3 and the Meizu MX3, making the Huawei Honor 3 somewhat a “forgotten child” of sorts. Well, here is the Huawei Honor 3’s chance to get back into the spotlight, where sources from China claimed that the Huawei Honor 3 will be announced this coming August 28th in Beijing, China. Apart from that, Huawei will also announce the Huawei TV Box alongside the Huawei Honor 3.
There are no new updates on the hardware specifications, but previously leaked rumors point to a 4.7-inch HD 720p display, a quad-core 1.5GHz K3V2E processor, 2GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a 13-megapixel camera at the back with LED, a 1-megapixel front-facing camera in addition to a 2,230mAH battery. Do expect the Huawei Honor 3 to be powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with their very own Emotion UI 1.6 running on top of it.
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked