I have started to relive my second childhood by catching up on episodes of the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, and it has certainly whet my appetite where pizza is concerned as these mutated, English speaking reptiles tend to place orders for piping hot pizza all the time. Assuming the human world is not loathe to them and would not mind seeing them walking around in public, they might want to make their way to the Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls, since ordering pizza there is as simple as pressing a button, doing away with the need to check out TripAdvisor or Yelp for the local pizza joints.
What happens when you press this particular pizza button on the phone? Well, one thing is for sure – your emergency pizza cravings will be attended to almost immediately (within reasonable limits required to bake your pizza, of course). This pizza button will hook you up directly to a local pizza business, and it also frees up the hotel’s guest services staff so that they have additional time to attend to guests in other aspects. What other kinds of “instant buttons” that you would like to see on your hotel’s phone?
Next Story: Kapture Records Your Audio Surroundings
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors