Summer is nearly behind us, which means we’ll soon be hearing about some new Apple products, which many believe their new iPhones will be released on September 20. As excited as the majority of Apple customers are to hear more about the new iPhones, iPad owners have been waiting to hear about their upcoming tablets for several months now. Specifically, the iPad Mini 2, which has just been spotted in several leaked photos.
The leaked images of the iPad 2 come to us by way of Sonny Dickson, who has been known in the past to leak a number of Apple products. As you can see, the iPad Mini 2 is expected to look nearly identical to the current iPad Mini, although we expect there to be some improvements to its internal specs, which will include an upgraded A6 processor among other things.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any pics of the iPad Mini 2′s display, which would put the debate of whether or not it’ll include a Retina Display to rest. At this point, it’s still up in the air whether or not Apple will include a high-resolution display like its Retina Display on the iPad Mini 2, but it’s looking less likely that will happen this time around.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2014-02-13: iPad 2 Production Reportedly Nearing Its End
- 2013-09-27: Gold iPad Mini 2 With Touch ID Fingerprint Scanner Leaked In New Photo [Rumor]
- 2013-06-14: iPad Mini 2, Cheap iPhone Shipping In August [Rumor]