Over the past couple of months we’ve heard a lot of rumors about the possibility that Apple might release two new iPhones at the same time, something that it has never done before. These two new smartphones are widely known as the iPhone 5S, the upgrade to iPhone 5, and the iPhone 5C, which is the much rumored low cost iPhone that the company has supposedly been working on for quite some time. We’ve already seen casings, parts and components of both devices leak. Now a new image has surfaced which allegedly shows off a score of iPhone 5C units being tested near the assembly line.
The picture was initially posted on Sina Weibo, which is China’s version of Twitter. Weibo is actually the initial source for quite a lot of rumors that originate from China or the Far East in general. These iPhone 5C units are apparently being tested for general operation and capacity, though there’s obviously no way to confirm that. For all we know these could be knock-offs based on all of the rumors about Apple’s low cost iPhone that have been circulating over the last few months. The company is expected to make an announcement on September 10th, though it is yet to confirm that. [Image via NoWhereElse]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, low cost iPhone,