We see leaked pictures of purported iPhone 5C casings almost every other day now. The rumors have certainly picked up as September approaches. Apple is expected to unveil both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C next month, presumably on the 10th. Apple’s low cost iPhone, a.k.a iPhone 5C, is reportedly made from polycarbonate. The company is expected to offer five different color options. Today we get to see the sixth. For the first time we’re seeing a picture of a purported iPhone 5C casing in black.
There’s nothing different about this casing except the color. Infact, almost all of the leaked casings that we have seen over the past couple of weeks look exactly the same. Apple’s iPhone event is expected to take place on September 10th. Recent reports suggest that Apple might release both iPhones on September 20th. As always, the company is tight-lipped about its future plans. Said to replace the iPhone 5 in Apple’s smartphone lineup, this device is expected to be priced around $400 without a contract. There won’t be an end to rumors and leaks until the official announcement is made. Still one can’t really be sure if a low cost iPhone will be released next month. Take these pictures with a grain of salt. [Image via Weibo]
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well