There has been plenty of news and rumors circulating the iPhone 5S, where most of them are of the latter, and here we are with yet another leaked image of purported iPhone 5S parts. Let us shift the spotlight from the budget oriented iPhone 5C at the moment to the iPhone 5S, where leaked parts of the alleged iPhone 5S are shown above, touting the possibility of a champagne color. I guess this would mean the number of folks who want to gold plate their iPhone 5S might just dwindle, although not by much. The leaked parts in question would include both the volume control buttons and the silent/vibrate toggle switch, and it remains to be seen if this color is true, will do better than the traditional black and white shades.
Other rumors about the iPhone 5S include the inclusion of fingerprint scanning technology, a purported front panel compared to the iPhone 5S, as well as a purported camera module that drops hints of an independent LED flash component. Of course, it does help to hear that Foxconn intends to ramp up production of (hint, hint) a yet unknown smartphone, most probably the iPhone 5S, by hiring 90,000 more workers. All we know is, the iPhone 5S will need to be a stellar hit, as Tim Cook is reportedly feeling the heat already from the board.
Next Story: Umeox X5 Is Nearly Here
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well