Much has been said about the upcoming iPhone 5S, and as to whether those rumors carry plenty of weight or otherwise, it remains to be seen since there is plenty of “noise” in the background that could just throw anyone off balance. One of the latest rumors involved the iPhone 5S against the iPhone 5 in a photo shoot-out, and here is the latest leak from KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has hit the nail on the head concerning future Apple products in the past. This time around, Kuo shared that Apple could very well announce an iPhone 5S that will come with a whopping 128GB of internal memory, which would mark a new milestone since previous iPhone models maxed out at 64GB of internal storage.
Right now, the only mobile Apple device which runs on the iOS platform that comes with 128GB of internal memory would be the 4th generation iPad, and if Apple’s previous pricing scheme were to be followed, then the 128GB iPhone 5S could very well retail for $499 a pop on a 2-year contract, making it by far the most expensive subsidized smartphone sold in the US. Should the iPhone fever continue to remain high with the iPhone 5S’ release (especially the 128GB model if that is true), then it could boost Apple’s earnings reports in the following quarters.
Next Story: Sprint Receives Exclusive Red HTC One
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25: iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-20: iPhone 5s TV Ad Runs
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised