We’ve heard a lot of rumors about the iPhone 5S over the past couple of weeks. Recently we heard that Apple might announce its much awaited next generation iPhone on September 10th. Till that happens, we’ll definitely be seeing more rumors and leaks. There has been chatter before that the iPhone 5S might have a dual LED flash, a purported camera component that was leaked recently hinted at that as well. Today we get to see a purported leaked photo of what is claimed to be yet another iPhone 5S component that hints at the possibility of a dual LED flash.
If this picture is anything to go by, then iPhone 5S is going to be the first iPhone ever to sport a dual LED flash. It would increase picture quality in low light conditions. The previous rumor claimed that this dual LED flash will be shaped like a “pill” right next to the camera lens, we can see the cut-out for that quite clearly in this picture. The second picture shows the same component being compared with its counterpart on the iPhone 5, the difference is evident. It is claimed once again that iPhone 5S will come with a fingerprint sensor, which is reportedly causing production delays that might result in supply shortage at launch. [Images via NoWhereElse]
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well