Just yesterday we saw pictures of an alleged iPhone 5S display panel being compared with the iPhone 5. There were no major differences that could be found in both components. Today a picture has surfaced of a purported camera module said to belong to the iPhone 5S. When compared with the same component on the iPhone 5, there’s a clear difference. We can see that the LED flash is not a part of the component, whereas on the iPhone 5 it is attached through a ribbon with the component itself.
What this means is that it is possible for iPhone 5S to have an independent flash component. There exists a possibility that Apple’s next generation iPhone might have dual LED flash, rumor is that the flash will be in a “pill” shaped window to the right of the camera lens. This picture doesn’t reveal if the camera is indeed 12 megapixels, we’ve heard countless rumors of this possibility as well. Obviously, one can’t really be certain about leaked components. There’s really no guarantee that they actually belong to an unreleased device, so we’ll just have to wait and see what Apple has in store for us. [Image via Nowhereelse]
Next Story: iPhone 5C High Quality Pictures Leaked
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03 Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17 Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps