Not much is known about the upcoming low-cost iPhone, or iPhone Lite as some are calling it, but based on leaks and rumors, it is expected to be somewhat affordable as far as iPhones are concerned, and could feature a plastic housing which we guess aided its affordability. However thanks to a newly leaked component allegedly belonging to that of the iPhone Lite, it seems that the device could feature an 8MP camera and it could be the same one found on the iPhone 5.
The original report claims that this is the exact same component and it even features the same sapphire crystal scratch-resistant cover. Given that the iPhone 5 has no problems taking amazing photos, we guess this is probably good news for potential iPhone Lite customers who might be worried that Apple might skimp on certain features. Other rumored specs include the same A6 processor found in the iPhone 5 and 1GB RAM, essentially making the device a plastic version of the iPhone 5. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but who else is pleased that the iPhone Lite could feature the same camera as the iPhone 5?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger