Leica cameras tend to be on the expensive side as far as cameras are concerned, and even their cheapest offerings can be compared to regular mid-ranged DSLR cameras, but if you have the cash to splash and want to take your photography to the next level, a new Leica camera could be on its way that you might want to hold out for. According to the Taiwan National Communications Commission, a certain Leica C type 112 camera has been revealed. It is likely that this camera will be announced in the fall since Leica’s chairman has confirmed that the company will be announcing several new products then.
While the full specifications of this Leica C type camera has yet to be unveiled, it will come with built-in WiFi capabilities that allows for wireless transfer of photos and videos to a computer or mobile device, which we guess is a pretty common feature these days. In any case we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more info, so check back with us at a later date for more updates.
- Sony A7 & A7r Light Leaked Reportedly Caused By Mount Ring, Can Be Fixed
- Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- Nikon Announces Series Of Instructional Videos For The Budding Photographer
- Sony A77II Rumored For May Announcement
- Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April