We’ve been hearing about the LG Enact ever since alleged press shots were leaked last month and is expected to be made available on Verizon Wireless. Today, everyone’s favorite Android device leaker, @evleaks, has discovered a new press image that outs the LG Enact as a QWERTY slider smartphone.
According to @evleaks, the LG Enact is just a few days away from making its official debut on Verizon and will feature a 4-inch WVGA display and a 5MP camera. Of course, the one feature we weren’t aware of in the past was its slide-out QWERTY keyboard, which haven’t been a popular feature on Android devices for quite some time.
The LG Enact will also have four capacitive buttons on its face, which also hasn’t been used in Android phones for some time. This leads us to believe either LG brought this phone from the mid 2000s, or they believe some people would still want an Android device with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and four capacitive buttons.
Since the LG Enact is said to be “days away” from being revealed by LG and Verizon, we’ll have to wait and see what the reason behind creating this device is, as well as its internal specs.
Next Story: Netflix Replaces Instant Queue With My List
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base