Yes, there have been rumors surrounding LG and some of the possible devices that they might be working on, including the fabled Nexus 5, but those are just rumors at the moment. Since there are already some rumors flying around the South Korean company, why not throw in two more into the mix – in the form of the LG G Pad? That is the latest whispers on the grapevine, where the LG G Pad is said to be an 8.3” tablet that will boast of a whopping 1,920 x 1,200 resolution display.
According to the sources that were provided by Techblog.gr, the rumored LG G Pad will also be powered by a quad-core processor and accompanied by 2GB RAM. Design-wise, it is tipped to be extremely slim and lightweight in nature, sporting an aluminum back alongside a thin bezel which ought to make it pocket-friendly – in terms of size, as pricing details are still up in the air considering the device itself has not been confirmed in the first place. Word also has it that the LG G Pad will feature an optional cellular network connection. Do you think that this could very well be whispers of an upcoming LG tablet, or is it just something to be dismissed with a large grain of salt?
Next Story: VEVO iOS App Gets Full AirPlay Support
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued