Normally, before a particular device actually hits the stage or is officially announced/unveiled, chances are there would have been plenty of leaks happening before that. In fact, the iPhone 5S would be a prime example of such a case study, and we have seen more than our fair share of iPhone 5S leaks and alleged photos, so much so that it runs the risk of iPhone 5S fatigue even before the handset is officially announced, champagne or otherwise. The LG G Pad is an upcoming tablet that, while it will not carry that kind of clout which Apple’s upcoming smartphone does, it is still worth looking out for, especially when you are into Android-powered tablets and want a performer that does not arrive wanting.
The clock has begun ticking, with less than 10 days to go until IFA 2013 happens, which also happens to be the widely speculated showcase that will see the LG G Pad announced to the world for the first time. Perhaps in a move to whet our appetites, LG has rolled out a video teaser that you can watch above in an attempt to add to the hype. What do you think this 8.3” G Pad is going to be like when it finally arrives?
Next Story: Blue HTC One Spotted
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer