LG today posted a four minute video on YouTube detailing the exhaustive feature list of its latest Android flagship smartphone, the LG G2. The device has already been officially unveiled, though it has not been confirmed as yet when it will be released in the U.S. As per recent rumors, Verizon will release the device on September 12th and AT&T will follow up with its own release the very next day. Nothing has been confirmed though, but that doesn’t mean LG will stop touting the features of its new smartphone. This four minute video shows us what the LG G2 is capable of.
It is imperative for LG to generate as much consumer interest as it possibly can ahead of the release next month. Early next month a handful of new devices are going to be released, which are going to be in direct competition with the G2. These devices include Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One Max and the Sony Xperia Z1. The G2 is well equipped to give them all a run for their money. Apart from its 5.2 inch 1080p HD IPS+ display, the device is powered by a 2.2GHz quadcore processor, 2GB RAM, a 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, a 3,000 mAh battery and more.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: LG, LG G2,