LG today posted a four minute video on YouTube detailing the exhaustive feature list of its latest Android flagship smartphone, the LG G2. The device has already been officially unveiled, though it has not been confirmed as yet when it will be released in the U.S. As per recent rumors, Verizon will release the device on September 12th and AT&T will follow up with its own release the very next day. Nothing has been confirmed though, but that doesn’t mean LG will stop touting the features of its new smartphone. This four minute video shows us what the LG G2 is capable of.
It is imperative for LG to generate as much consumer interest as it possibly can ahead of the release next month. Early next month a handful of new devices are going to be released, which are going to be in direct competition with the G2. These devices include Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One Max and the Sony Xperia Z1. The G2 is well equipped to give them all a run for their money. Apart from its 5.2 inch 1080p HD IPS+ display, the device is powered by a 2.2GHz quadcore processor, 2GB RAM, a 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, a 3,000 mAh battery and more.
Next Story: Verizon Edge Program Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21: LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15: International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14: Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website