Rumor has it that LG will release its latest Android flagship smartphone, the G2, on the two largest U.S. carriers next month. Android Central claims to have heard that Verizon LG G2 will be released on September 12th, AT&T will release the device on September 13th. AT&T is said to open pre-orders for the device on September 3rd, customers who place pre-orders will reportedly receive a free folio case for the LG G2. Sprint and T-Mobile will also be offering the device, but their release dates haven’t been rumored yet.
LG has already begun selling its latest flagship in Korea, its home country. Customers in the UK can place their pre-orders, for them and for customers throughout Europe the LG G2 will reportedly launch in the end of September. This information should be taken with a grain of salt, since the aforementioned carriers have yet to officially announce the release date for this device. Verizon recently published its sign-up page for the LG G2, the page didn’t reveal much about the release date, but did tout the exclusive Qi wireless charging capability. We’ll only know the LG G2 U.S. release timeframe for sure once the carriers make an official announcement, lets hope that they do that soon.
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-16 Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-20 Verizon Shared Data Plans Get New Tier Tomorrow