Nintendo is preparing to release an HD remake of its GameCube classic, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, in October. Judging by the recently released screenshots of the game, Nintendo is sure to have another hit on its hands, which means a new generation of Zelda fans will soon be upon us. This also means there will undoubtedly be a rise in Zelda merchandise for sale, but if you ask me, you should only buy one thing this year: Man at Arms’ Master Sword.
Man at Arms is a professional blacksmith who recreates a number of popular weapons, and one weapon that he’s received an insane amount of requests for has been Link’s Master Sword. So – he decided to recreate one of the most iconic weapons in video game history. In a recently published video, Man at Arms describes the process of creating the Master Sword, which all starts with a simple trace on a 5160 Spring Steel.
Through a lot of skill and maybe some magic, Man at Arms completes the Master Sword and ends his video with a montage of the sword cutting through a variety of things, including pots, fruits and chickens. OK – maybe not chickens, but he still cuts through a bunch of stuff.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- Follow: the legend of zelda,
- Seen at: youtube